Winston Churchill said “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty ". I think it is really good words to express the attitude when people facing the problems. It means when you facing bad things, you should thinking positive aspect; if you seek for the bad in every thing, then you would never know what it feels like to discover the good.
I believe that when you thinking thing positively, you can see many other good things that around you and you can see many new things which can give you more opportunities. I think more opportunities means you do not far from the success. Also, I think thinking positively can make people happy. When people is happy, the things what you do may solve better and also well for your health. Optimist is the one who looks on the bright side of things, or takes hopeful views and opposite is pessimist. I think pessimist thinking the things in a strange and wrong way. There are many suicide happened with the person who have the emotion of deep pessimistic. For me, I can not say I am an optimist, but I try to be an optimist. I try to thinking optimistically. But it is not an easy thing to think every thing optimistically.
All in all, not only we should have healthy body, but also we should have healthy psychology. Let us thinking positively and be a optimist.
Sherry & Vive
No comments:
Post a Comment