Friday, March 19, 2010

Journal #10: Advice

We may receive many kinds of advices from friends, teachers, and parents in our life. Before I come to USA, the most advice from my parents and friends are safety and healthy.

I know why they so concern about it. As we know, gun is legal in USA. Also, we see many news about gun abuse in American schools and public place. Some people protest gun control in USA. I think it is really a serious problems in USA. As a result, they gave me many advices about it. For example, do not go somewhere alone, be ready to go outside with friends; and better do not go out at night. I think what they concern it nessary. I have a friend in San Francisco, his car was robbed by a blank guy with gun. In my country, I seldom can hear about crime with gun that happening around me. But in USA, it is really happening. I think their concern is right and I do not want them too worry about me. I try to follow their advices. So after I came to America, I try my best to go out with someone else and do not go out alone at night. For the healthy, I think that is important for all of us. Without healthy body we can not do anything. We can not study or work. So health is important for us.

I think if you can receive an advice from your friends or anyone else, it means they care about you and concern of you. So for me, I like hearing the advice from friends and parents or elder people.


sireesha & sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment