Most people want to say birds of a feather flock together. I agree with that, but for me it is a little bit different. I think both who are alike or not will hang out together and probably be close friends. People who are alike will be good friends.
If the people have the same hobbies or beliefs will be closer than other people. For example, if there are a group of people like swimming, and they go swimming every week together. Time goes by, they can be friend. I believe that the more people meet frequently the more they will be know each other. it means people who meet often will have more chance to be friends than those who do not meet regularly. It does not mean people meet everyday, will be good friend. There is another group of people like meet friends who have differences. If the two people have difference, they also can be friends, for they can learn each other. I think it is a good chance to improve ourselves. Friends can be your mirror that helps you see not only the appearance, but also inside of you.
I like make friend with varies of people, because I can learn many things from them, and also I can look over myself.
Sherry & Vivian
journal 13
16 years ago
Mirrors always show us backwards, so maybe friends need to be different from us to show us who we really are.
ReplyDelete