Friday, March 5, 2010

Journal 9: American Food

When we talk about American food, the first thing people think about is hamburger and pizza which are fast food. And people always think that American food is bad for health.

I think the American have many people from other countries and immigrants, so there are many kinds of food not only the hamburgers. But I think most Americans like eat fast food. They are easy and quick. The reason that people like to eat fast food is people are so busy and they have many stress. As the American style, people always say “time is money”, so they work hard and busy. They do not have many times to make food. For truly, I just realize that make food is really a complicated thing after I come to the America. American food also has other food like steak, too. But compare to the food in my country, food in America are either too sweet, or too salt. It should take time to accept it. The supersizing thing is that I found the snake here are also either too sweet, or too salt.

China has an idiom that said if you go into a town be accustomed to it. Now I am better to eat American food.


Lien & Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment