Friday, March 19, 2010

Journal 11: Research Question

I choose water shortage as my topic for this research paper. The motivation that I want to choose this topic is I was so shocked after I saw a grogram about the water shortage in Kenya.

Honestly, I did not realize that water crisis is such serious in some countries. Also, there are many people can not drink clean water in the world. Their dream is to drink clean water and far from desease while we have many water waste in many cities. Also, because of water crisis in this areas, it caused social problems like crims of woman and children. For most of them, they need to go a long way sometimes a day to get water which is gray water. It is really hard to imagine.

I want to write a research paper about it that many people can pay attention on it. Think about those poor people, think about our future life, I think at least we should learn to save water.

bomison & tara

3 comments:

  1. good topic ! we have to be concerned about the shortage of water :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting topic!!!
    actually, I didn't drink any soda and drank only water few days for campaign which is for poor people who cannot drink clean water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really worried about poor people.

    ReplyDelete