I have been at California for about 1 year. I like to live here to study. It makes me feel comfortable to be here, especially the weather.
The first impression that I have was the weather. I still remember the day that I arrived here. It was so sunny and warm weather. Also, the sunlight was so comfortable. I like the weather in LA. In contrast, the weather in my home town is four direct seasons which is spring, summer, fall, and winter. In spring the weather is warm, but a little bit cool; in summer, it is so hot and dry; in fall, the weather is cool and the leaf all turn yellow; in winter, it is very cold that is very different from LA. I like the weather here, because it is not too hot in summer, not too cold in winter. Also, spring and fall are warm.
All in all, I like living in California, for the weather is good here.
VIVIAN & SHERRY
I like it too! The only problem is that we also have "earthquake weather". :-)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, but some people said that the summer is kind of hot...
ReplyDelete