Monday, February 8, 2010

Journal 5: Life's Soundtrack

Music is our friends. We can not live without music. We can have different languages, but we can communicate with music. Music is a world language which can connect us.

I like the song “I could be the one” which is the fourth and final mainstream single from Stacie Orrick’s self-titled second album. It was limited release and did not fare as well as the first three singles but nonetheless became her fourth top 40 hit in the UK. I heard this song about three years ago. When I hear this song I associate with pure love. First reason is her voice is just like spring, fresh and bright. Second reason is the rhythm is light and very special for me. When I heard this song, my memory is go back to the time that I was young. It is a good memory trip for me to hear this song. I will feel so comfortable and happy when I hear this song.

All in all, everyone have their own music. Music is the best language to communicate with other people.

VIVAN & SHERRY

1 comment:

  1. I remember Stacie Orrick. She used to be kind of popular in America several years ago. I worked at a book & music store called Barnes & Noble and we used to always play her CD.

    ReplyDelete