Sunday, January 31, 2010

Journal 3: Old Fears

Everyone have their own fear. For me, I am fear of the dark when I was young, but now I am fear of death.

When I was young I am so afraid of dark. I could not turn off the light by myself, so mother always helps me to turn off the light after I have already fallen asleep. I am afraid of night when I was young, because I think monsters will come out at night. It sounds childish, but I think most of children afraid of night when they were young. Recently, I am afraid of death. That not means I am timid or afraid of death. I am just so sad of death. The first reason is come from movies. There are many movies about our future life like robots control the people and many kinds of disasters. Sometimes I think if it is not movie, it is true, what human can do for that. The second reason is recently there are many real disasters around our life. Not only the nature disasters can reduce death, but also the disasters that from human can reduce death. As we see, many people die for the nature disasters like earthquake, tsunami, and forest fires. Sad to say, under the disasters, human are too small and tiny. We just like ants; we can not do anything when disasters come to us.

Death is not afraid for a man, but it is very sad for human.

comments: VIVIAN & WENDY

No comments:

Post a Comment