Sunday, January 31, 2010

Journal 2: Your New Year Resolution

When I was young I am so happy that we have new year party, because on this day it is very crowd. Many relatives come together have a big part, and for children we can get money from uncle and anunt because of our traditional customs. But recently, I do not like New year.

First of all, after I come to USA, I feel lonely when it is the traditional holiday. I am very missing my family and friends on those special days. Second, as the times goes so fast, I realize it is very hard to run with time. Third, if it is the New year which means we get older than last year. It is very carzy. Though people say age is just a number, but it is also very scare me.

I hope this year can be my big change that I can apply to the major that I like and have a new life.


comments: VIVIAN & SHERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment