Confucius was a Chinese thinker and social philosopher, whose teachings and philosophy have deeply influenced Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese thought and life. Also, today more and more people interested in Confucianism. He has a famous quote said "Find a job that you love doing and you will never have to work a day in your life." . I think it mean you should find the thing that you like to do and interested to do, then you can enjoy it and do not feel tired or boring.
It is one of the Confucius word that once we know the meaning and can do like this, then it will very helpful in our life. Just like, when we play games or see something that we like, times goes so fast and we will feel comfortable and joyful. In constrast, if somebody aske us to do what we do not like, we may have the feeling of hate, angry, and dislike. So as this word mean. I like this word , but I think it is really hard to do. So I rather to say that try to enjoy what you do now. Find a way to help you to enjoy and interested in what you do. I saw a movie a couple of days ago which is based on the real person. He is an methemetics and he always think of original idea of his study. Thought he have mental disorder, but I can feel he love his work and struggle to do his work. He is very enjoy and intereted in his job, then at last he surmount the difficuties and received Noble prize. It is really amazing.
For me, I do not what is good job for me, but I rather want to try to enjoy and make me happy to do the things around me.
journal 13
16 years ago
That's right; you saw the movie "Beautiful Mind". I remember there was a scene where he had to teach a class, which he really didn't want to do. Later on, though, I think he became a pretty well-liked professor.
ReplyDelete